VACANCIES/ Product Specialist Orthopedics
Product Specialist Orthopedics
Medical Devices and Technology
Medical Device and Equipment
- Endeavor to achieve monthly or annual sales targets
- Identifying potential needs of the customers and promoting solutions to address these needs
- Attending surgeries to provide the proper support to the surgeon.
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Providing relevant training to final users.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Undertaking relevant research for increasing the product portfolio.
- Maintaining detailed records for sales and revenue for each fiscal.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings for increasing current portfolio
- Writing sales reports and other documents
- Graduate/ Bachelors Degree with preferably with relevant qualifications in Science, Life sciences, medicine, nursing or dentistry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively prioritize multiple task, detail-oriented, stress-resilient, strongly perseverant, highly motivated and proactive
- Knowledge about orthopedics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Able to synthetize information quickly
- Able to present material in an organized and clear manner.
- Good network with key stake holders
Years of Experience Desired:
Background of medical sales, with recent experience selling orthopedic solutions preferably under companies as Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Johnson & Johnson, Smith & Nephew, Wright Medical, Arthrex.